Chiropractic care keeps your nerve system free of interference so you can adapt in the best possible way to all the challenges of life—both mentally and physically. Here are some ways to “stay young” in your attitude and outlook also.
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
(Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches)
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle.
“An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.”
And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s!
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with HIM or HER.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with you your entire life, is yourself. LIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health.
If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it.
9. Don’t take guilt trips.
Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
Please share this with someone!